Superbly crafted wooden spearguns with top quality fittings
With deadly accuracy in all spearfishing environments, hand-made wooden roller speargun with reduced integral guide to offer less friction and greater firing range and accuracy.
Great versatility in all environments, it offers best precision. This roller speragun is perfect for most demending spearfishing types , like fishing on a reef or blue water .
Built to accommodate shafts up to 8mm
- Top of the range rubbers.
- Laminated wooden stock for extra strength.
- Tough multiple coat poly finish for gloss, durability and water resistance.
- Large roller pulleys and big S/S bearings to take any rubber size.
- Reverse long lever all S/S high performance mechanism with extra long line release.
- S/S handle base plate with S/S attachment point for your floatline.
- High positioned handle & trigger to minimise recoil and enhance accuracy by reducing muzzle lift.
- Textured rubberised over-grip for less slip.
- Double S/S loading hook.
- Side line wrap retainer to keep shooting line out of the way.
- Stainless steel roller easy adjust ends for adjusting tensioning line.
- Comes rigged with 1.6mm or 1.8mm premium monofilament and Cu crimps.
- Includes synthetic Super muzzle bungee with clip.
- 100 cm sizes come with a 7.0mm shaft.
You can also choose to change the colour/type of rubber and/or monofilament or spear shaft to give the speargun your own custom look. Just let us know what you would like!